Ohana Tales

"Ohana means family...and family means no one gets left behind" - This line from Disney's Lilo and Stitch really says it all - this blog chornicles the journey of raising our family through stories, pictures, and other content. Check back often for updates.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

An Update

So, I guess it has been awhile since we have blogged. Things have been busy.
I am off to Boston for business. It was originally a 2 month gig, but it looks like the company wants me to stay here through the end of the year. If we can make it work for Lilo's school (we can find a school here and hold a spot for her at home) then we will probably stay. The grand councilwoman is excited about the prospect of living out of her home state for the first time.
We're looking forward to it as my mom family is out here, Boston is a cool city, and we can go visit friends in NYC and Philly. I haven't been there since 1989. I know Rocketdog and our brother will be disappointed that we won't be in LA anymore, as she is moving there for school.
The other day, we went to visit my mom's youungest sister in a suburb of Boston. I told Lilo we were going to visit grandma's sister. When my aunt arrived at the train station, Lilo yelled out "Nai-nai" or Grandma. She mistook her for my mom. All night, she cuddled up to her and called her "Nai-nai", "nai-nai". NExt week my mom will be here too. She'll be confused then.
Lilo also played with my cousin Danielle, and had a tea party wth the dollhouse in the basement. It was very cute. We need to get a tea house and doll house for Lilo. I guess the kids will see winter.
Lilo also went to the garden and planted SEEDLESS grapes with my cousin Alex in the yard. Doubtful they'll have any grape vines anyimte soon.
Alex was surprisingly good with the kids. Except for when he lifted Stitch by his arm alone. We were worried for a second because he started crying and didn't use his arm. Almost went to the doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home