Ohana Tales

"Ohana means family...and family means no one gets left behind" - This line from Disney's Lilo and Stitch really says it all - this blog chornicles the journey of raising our family through stories, pictures, and other content. Check back often for updates.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Beantown, here we come





So, the latest news is that we're headed off to Boston until June. This should be an exciting adventure for the family as it will be the first time Lilo or Stitch will see snow, and the first time The Grand Councilwoman will have lived outside of California.
I'm sure plenty of stories to come! Thanks for reading!

Pictures from the balcony of our 38th floor apartment. I'm not sure that I'm that excited about living that high up....worried about earthquakes and all. Its a nice view, but the apartment itself is a bit dated. In fact, I just out that my dad used to stay in corporate apartments in the same building when I was a kid..... Either way, make sure you come visit!

2 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

Is this the view from your new apartment? --MM

12:44 PM  
Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

Okay, ignore my last comment. For some reason, when I looked at your blog earlier, your 2nd paragraph (about the pictures showing your view from your corp. apt) didn't show up. --MM

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home