Ohana Tales

"Ohana means family...and family means no one gets left behind" - This line from Disney's Lilo and Stitch really says it all - this blog chornicles the journey of raising our family through stories, pictures, and other content. Check back often for updates.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Technology!

Technology is amazing! So, these recent pics are emailed from my phone to VZWPix. I cut and paste into MSPaint, then open up in Picasa2, and then upload using Hello from Picasa. Okay, maybe not seamless enough. Apparently there's a way to blog directly from the phone. But the cool thing is Picasa. It's this image organizing software from Google. Aside from cool organizational features, it has editing features. I guess I could have used photoshop...but that would be too many steps. Look at the before and after picture of editing the sushi picture:




What a difference! One of the reasons I decided to do the blog was that eventually the kids could see it and have a history of their lives (assuming google is around in 10 years). Anyway, I suppose it'll be much more seamless by then. And with moving people like in Harry Potter Movies. And 3D.. I hope you appreciate this kids!! Everyone else, hope you're enjoying the pictures and our efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home