Ohana Tales

"Ohana means family...and family means no one gets left behind" - This line from Disney's Lilo and Stitch really says it all - this blog chornicles the journey of raising our family through stories, pictures, and other content. Check back often for updates.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Apple Picking


I used to go apple picking with my family when I was a kid. It was an pretty regular event, where we would stack up on apples in the orchard. The last time I went, I distinctly remember my friend Stan bopping me on the head with an apple he threw from the other row. California
doesn't offer many options in terms of apple picking, but we took the advantage of the opportunity after coming back to the East Coast. We drove out to the Tougas Family Farm for some great pickings. The GC took some great shots and the kids had a blast. I would say they're a must see. Some of the best shots we have yet. There was also a little playground and farm, and you'll see a shot of Stitch hanging from a jungle gym on his own accord. I'm not holding him at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home